Friday, December 19, 2008

Silhouette images capturing life!

If you haven't checked out the company Designer's Holiday yet and thought about what you would do if you could put your imagination on your wall, etc then I highly suggest you do it. This is an image of my sister-n-law and her husband on their wedding day walking up to the temple. I loved the picture and wanting to capture it in a silhouette for their Christmas gift. Same with the temple and their daughter. She has lady bugs as decoration in her room and I thought I'd carry on the theme. I'm way excited to do more projects in my own home this year.


Before....


After...



Before...

After...


Before...

After...

3 comments:

Beth said...

Oh Joyce I just love what you did for us this year. I'm sure it was hard work, but well worth it because the pictures turned out great! Thanks Again!!!

Sariahfied said...

Heidi told me you had a craft blog! You are so talented! Check out enchantressesthree.blogspot.com to see what Heidi did in my girls room!

Sariahfied said...

I gave you the wrong blog address its enchantresses3.blogspot.com