Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tutu's

I've always wanted to learn how to make Tutu's and I came across a website www.misspictureperfect.com that's sells the instructions and so I bought them and went right to work. This Tutu is sort of an Autumn color scheme. I wanted to have more ribbons and sew on these cute little autumn leaves, but I'm way too busy and thought that Fall would be over by the time I finished the project. I'm having lots of fun making these and so anyone in my extended family who wants a Tutu for their girls will probably get one! :)

2 comments:

Beth said...

Love the tutu. Will you make me one too? J/K

Connie said...

We are making tutus for our super saturday next month. They look way different than yours though. They are the shorter ones that are very full and go straight out more like the real ballerina ones. I signed up for the class so maybe sometime we can share ideas.